Protecting Families And Individuals Since 1996
Concentrating in general litigation, including civil, family and chancery court.
During law school Ms. Ronayne interned for the Honorable Michael Patrick King at the Appellate Divisions reviewing attorney briefs and drafting summaries for the Judge. Judge King being Ms. Ronayne’s mentor obtained a positon for her over the summer at the Burlington County Court House where she interned for both Civil and Family Judges. She reviewed pleadings again writing summaries for the Judges while attending court hearings. In her last year of law school she obtained a position in the Tax Clinic receiving special permission to appear before the Tax Court in Delaware.
After law school she obtained a clerkship with the Presiding Judge of the Family Part in Camden County Superior Court, The Honorable Robert Page. During her clerkship she assisted Judge Page in the writing and research of the Judge’s Manuel. Ms. Ronayne supervised all Family Law Clerks, reviewed attorney motions and attended court proceedings. After completing her clerkship she obtained employment with Kearney and Brady where she practiced in both the fields of Family Law and Personal Injury.
Subsequently, she obtained a position with the firm of Hartman and Nugent were she again practiced Family Law and Personal Injury.
In 1996, Ms. Ronayne opened her own law office where she continues to practice in the areas of Family Law and Personal Injury. Ms. Ronayne is a certified mediator.
She serves as a Matrimonial Early Settlements Panelist in Burlington County. She also serves as a Blue Ribbon Panelist for high asset cases.
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Civil, Family and Chancery
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 05/1991
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Outstanding College Students of America
- Honors: Omnicron Delta Epsilon (honors economics)
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- District III B Fee Arbitration Committee, Vice Chair, 2009 to 2012
- Burlington County Family Law Section Bar Association, Co-chair, 2011 to 2012
- District III B Ethics Board, Board Member, 2000 to 2003
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Camden County Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Master in Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Hartman & Nugent, Chartered, Associate Attorney, 1994 to 1996
- Kearney & Brady, Associate Attorney, 1992 to 1994
- Omicron Delta Epsilon