Personal Injury: We Focus On The Details So You Can Focus On Your Recovery
At the law office of Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C., we believe in the value of preparation and always planning ahead. When it comes to helping accident victims and their families recover compensation for their accident-related injuries, we apply these principles at every step when dealing with the insurance companies, acquiring appropriate medical treatments and when sitting down to settlement negotiations or taking your case to trial.
By Arriving Prepared, We Are Always One Step Ahead
With more than 25 years of experience handling a variety of legal issues in New Jersey, we understand the emotional, physical and financial issues in play after a serious car, truck, or other accident. You or your loved one is hurt, struggling to recover, unsure of who to look to for help, and may be facing serious financial challenges going forward — and that’s where we come in.
Our team of attorneys can help alleviate some of the stress by holding your hand throughout the process. When you reach out to us, your lawyer will sit down with you, listen to your side of the story and offer advice on how to proceed.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, we will:
- Make arrangements for you to meet with the right doctor or specialist
- Make sure you say (or don’t say) the appropriate things to the insurance adjuster
- Bring in accident reconstruction experts, investigators and other industry specialists that can help your claim
- Hold negligent third parties accountable
- Fill out and file a Personal Injury Protection Benefits (PIP) application
- Keep you informed of the progress being made throughout your claim
- Provide you with clear information regarding your options — including whether we believe it’s in your best interests to reach a settlement or pursue litigation
We want to ensure you receive the compensation you need to recover. This may go beyond medical bills. Some other financial factors to consider before agreeing to a settlement include:
- Future medical expenses (not all accident-related injuries arise immediately after the incident)
- Lost wages or lost income
- Future losses (if you are disabled or unable to go back to work at your previous capacity, you may be entitled to compensation for lost earning potential)
- Pain and suffering (you may also be entitled to compensation if your injuries result in a serious change to your lifestyle or quality of life)
- If you lost a loved one in an accident, you may be entitled to wrongful death compensation
No matter the circumstances of your accident and subsequent injuries, our team at Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C., is here to guide you through. Unlike some firms that may only meet with you a few times, we are prepared to be as hands-on as necessary when helping you recover from the following:
- Car accidents and all other auto accidents
- Drunk driving accidents (liquor liability or dram shop laws)
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Slip-, trip-and-fall accidents as well as other premises liability claims
We will attend defense medical exams with you, work with the adjuster so you don’t have to, and essentially help organize your life as you focus on getting better. Although there are other personal injury lawyers and firms out there, we are confident that we can provide personal service and attention that goes above and beyond your expectations.
Learn More During A Free Personal Injury Consultation
We invite you to call us at 856-291-0335 to schedule a free consultation at our law office in Mount Laurel. Injury claims are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay any attorney fees unless we win money on your behalf.