Slip-, Trip-And-Fall Accidents: Helping Accident Victims Pursue Maximum Compensation
With over 25 years of experience, our team at the law office of Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C., understands the numerous challenges facing the individuals and families in New Jersey who look to our firm for legal support, guidance and most importantly, results.
We are here to help pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve to aid in your recovery. Our attorneys are well-equipped to handle all types of accident claims, whether you were injured in a slip-and-fall resulting from an unmarked wet spot on the floor of the grocery store, or you were hit by a car in the parking lot because the property owner failed to address serious safety issues such as burnt-out overhead lights, unmarked crosswalks or other hazards.
We Want To Help Take Away Some Of The Pain And Stress Of Your Situation
Slip, trip, fall and other premises liability laws can be confusing for those unfamiliar with the law. Many people assume that if they fall down in a store, they have a claim. However, the law is more complicated. In summary, for you to have a successful claim, we need to establish that the manager or owner knew prior to the incident that the dangerous or hazardous condition existed and did nothing to fix it.
As your lawyers, we will work closely with you and offer an honest assessment of whether or not you have claim.
When you reach out to us, we can match you with an experienced attorney from our team to help you recover damages in cases involving:
- Buildings where the flooring is not kept clean and dry, or where floor mats are not found in areas that are typically wet
- Apartment buildings, businesses, or condominiums with parking lots, sidewalks or parking areas with ice or snow that has not been removed
- Department stores, malls or supermarkets with merchandise on floors or wet flooring
- Pipe or roof leaks causing roof collapses
- Sidewalks or walkways that are broken, cracked or uneven
- Sidewalks or walkways that have missing pavers or holes
- Stairs or steps that are broken, defective or wet
- Elevators, escalators or stairways that are improperly maintained and hazardous
- Parking lots or other areas with insufficient security
- Construction accidents resulting from falling debris
Premises liability claims cover a broad spectrum of accidents and injuries. If you don’t see your issue listed above, take a moment to call us, and we can help you determine whether you have a claim.
The Sooner You Act, The Better Your Chances Of A Successful Claim
We understand that you’re injured and have more than enough on your plate. That is why when you reach out to us, we take immediate action. We investigate the scene of the incident, speak to witnesses and work with specialists and experts.
When you work with our team at Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C., you’re never alone. As your attorneys, we take care of all the important issues so you don’t have to.
Learn More During A Free Personal Injury Consultation
Call our Mount Laurel law office at 856-291-0335 to schedule a free injury claim consultation. We offer early morning appointments. If you are laid up and can’t make it to our office, we are happy to come to you.